DashCam.lk online name and logo are trademarks and may not be used or copied in any manner without the express prior written consent of us. All other trademarks appearing on this web site are the trademarks of their respective owners. We have listed Terms & Conditions regarding our site usage below. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access or use this Site.
Use of the Website
– Access to and use of this site (https://dashcam.lk) is provided by DashCam.lk.
– By using this Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
– We reserve the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online and you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
– Regarding an order, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted at the time of order placement – You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering, by updating your personal details.
– You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, make available to the public, or otherwise use this Site’s content or any part of it, in any way without our consent.
– You also agree not to adapt, alter or copy from any of this Site’s content. – We reserve the right to decline a new customer registration or suspend a customer’s account at any time and at our sole discretion.
– We reserve the right to discontinue the website or services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
Product Information & Availability
– All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
– We reserve the right to decline/cancel an order and fully refund the money, incase a product is out of stock or we were not able to source the product from our suppliers.
– We have created the content of the website, in particular to ensure that all goods have been fairly described. Also we have published hi-resolution pictures of products.
– Products can slightly differ in appearance and other qualities from the product listing page’s picture and the description, due to many reasons such as factors affecting the manufacturing process of the product.
– Also appearance of a product can differ slightly due to lighting conditions at the time pictures were taken.
– Any features or descriptions of appearances given about the products are approximate only which were provided by manufacturers of those products. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
– We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials contained on this website.
– We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the products sold on this website.
Shipping & Handling Policy
– Orders will be dispatched within 2 to 5 business days on the receipt of full payment unless personally agreed with the buyer.
– Orders are shipped within Sri Lanka via a local courier service, unless buyer requests a different method.
– Orders may take 1 to 4 days to get delivered from the day the item has been dispatched, depending on the location , which cannot be predicted by us
– DashCam.lk.com is not responsible for delays caused by the courier services due to natural hazards/disasters or unavoidable circumstances or errors by postal service or incorrect address.
– It is buyer’s responsibility to make sure that their address is correct and the courier service could deliver DashCam.lk orders to their shipping address.
– After an upfront payment, If a purchased order gets returned back to DashCam.lk, without getting delivered to the shipping address due to any reason or circumstance and if the buyer requests a refund of the payment, we could offer a partial refund of the order, as the buyer has to bear the shipping & handling cost of the said order.
– If a purchased order gets returned back to DashCam.lk, without getting delivered to the shipping address due to any reason or circumstance in the destination country and if the buyer requests us to resend the order, the buyer has to bear the shipping & handling cost of the Re-shipment. Upon receiving the said payment, we would repack and ship the order again.
– If the purchased product gets damaged while on delivery by the courier service, buyer has to claim the loss from the courier service. We pack our products with Safer packaging and they are shipped in Padded envelopes or Cardboard boxes with bubble wrap.
Security of The Payment Method
– Buyer’s payment information are handled, processed and billed entirely on Secure Payment Sites.
– Buyer’s card details or any other payment details are not received or stored by DashCam.lk, we only store your email address, your billing address and the shipping address.
Dispute Resolution Policy
– DashCam.lk agrees to use reasonable efforts and reasonable methods to resolve any disputes or discrepancies that arise between us and the buyer in a fair manner. It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact us and inform regarding any disputes, so that we could arrange a resolution.
– By making a purchase in our site, as the Authorized User or the Cardholder, buyer agrees he/she will not initiate any chargeback or claim procedure with our payment gateway without providing us with the opportunity to resolve the claim or dispute, even if we were ultimately unable to provide a resolution.
– Any product purchased from DashCam.lk could be returned within 3 days of delivery for a full refund.
– We will not accept any returned product unless the packaging is in the original condition.
– DashCam.lk will not accept a return for an exchange with another different product.
– We will not accept any returned product after 7 days from the date of delivery.
– We will not accept any returned product, if the product or the packaging has been tampered/damaged by the customer.
– If the product was delivered with the sealed pack, it has to be returned in the same condition to accept the return.
– A full refund will be issued once the returned product has been accepted by us.
– Refunds will be made using the same method which was used by the buyer for the initial payment, the relevant payment processing service and your financial institute will be responsible for the procedure and the time taken to process the refund payment. Please beware of this before making the purchase.
– DashCam.lk reserves the sole right to decline or accept a returns on it’s products depending on circumstances.
Limited Warranty Policy
– Warranty period of each product will be listed in the DashCam.lk product’s description page.
– If a product doesn’t carry a warranty period, a warranty period might not be mentioned in the DashCam.lk product page.
– If a product requires a warranty claim, the customer has to contact DashCam.lk and notify us regarding the reason for the claim and provide pictures of the product if needed.
– DashCam.lk would require the original manufacturer’s packaging of the said product in the event of a warranty claim, because the serial number of the product would be required. Also the accessories supplied with the product would be required.
– DashCam.lk would inspect the product to decide if the the product would qualify for a warranty claim or not.
– For claiming warranty for a product, the product has to be posted/couriered to our address by the customer.
– Incase the product is found to be faulty due to a factory defect on arrival, we would offer a replacement or a refund but the product has to be returned to us within 3 days of receiving the product and should not have been found to be misused, mishandled or tampered by the customer.
– If the item has to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection, there will be a waiting period of 30 days for the replacement or repair.
– If the defect found in the device is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty conditions and the manufacturer confirms it to us, we would offer a direct replacement.
– If the manufacturer decides not to offer the warranty cover due to any reason, we might offer a partial refund by deducting a percentage for the usage period.
– DashCam.lk Warranty conditions do not cover Damages due to accidents, collisions, mishandling, shock, fire damage, water damage, excessive heat, software/firmware changes, voltage fluctuations or tampering of the device.
– DashCam.lk Warranty conditions do not cover damages caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses. For an example improper voltage due to an electrical system error or not using power supply supplied with the product or damages due to using the supplied power supply for other purposes.
– DashCam.lk Warranty conditions do not cover Accessories, Power Cables, Power Adapters, Inbuilt Memory modules, Memory cards, Inbuilt Batteries, Inbuilt Capacitors or anyother part of the Dash cameras that wears due to usage.
– DashCam.lk does not offer Warranty covers for Memory cards and other Accessories sold on the site.
– DashCam.lk reserves the sole right to decline or accept a warranty claims on it’s products depending on circumstances.
– DashCam.lk values the confidentiality of your personal information. In order to guarantee your protection from abuse of your financial information.
– We do not store any personal financial information on our servers.
– Any personal information provided to us during the use of our website will not be disclosed to any third party entity, and used only to notify you regarding your order, our product information or product updates.